- Chicken(cut in to small pieces)-500 gms
- Chopped onions-3 to 4
- Chopped tomatoes-2
- Chilly powder- 1 tsp
- Corriander powder-2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tspn
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbspn
- Meat masala-1 tspn
- Garam masala-1/2tspn
- Pepper powder-1to 2 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves-10
- Heat oil in a pan
- Fry the onions and tomatoes together,when the onion turn brown add the chicken and sprinkle some water on top.( make sure the onion is well caramelized,this should take almost 15 to 20 minutes.)
- let the chicken cook for few minutes.
- When the chicken turns soft and is half cooked add ingredients 4 to 11 and fry
- When the chicken turns really brown add another teaspoon of pepper powder and the curry leaves.
If you like it really spicy,increase the amount of pepper powder rather than the chilly powder.
You can ever try the same thing recipe with mutton,only thing is that you have to cook the mutton before adding it to the fried onion,coz mutton takes more time to cook.
Updated on 28 Dec 2012