Radhika of Tickling Palates is hosting a fun event named BLOG HOP WEDNESDAYS.This week I am paired with Raksha of RAKSHA’S KITCHEN.I tried out this simple tomato chutney from her blog. You can find the original recipe here.
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Chili powder- 1 tsp(or to taste)
- Sugar-1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Add the tomato and garlic into a blender ,blend to form a fine puree.
- Heat oil in a pan and mustard seeds .Let it splutter.
- Now add the cumin seeds and saute for few seconds .
- Reduce the flame to low and add garlic paste and chili powder.Saute till done.
- Add the pureed tomato ,sugar and salt to taste.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until oil starts to separate.
- Serve with dosa .
Sending this to Any one can cook event at Taste of pearl city