One pot chicken stir fry
Quick and easy one pot chicken stir fry.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 5 to 6
Recipe source: Rias collection ,you can find the original recipe here.
- Chicken,cut into small pieces – 1 kg( see notes)
- Tomato,finely chopped – 1 medium
- Onion,finely chopped – 1 small
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Coconut oil- 2 to 3 tsp
- Black pepper powder – as required
- Red chili powder – 1.5 tbsp (see notes)
- Turmeric powder- 3/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Dark Soya sauce – 1/4 cup( i used regular soya sauce )
- Salt – to taste
- You can use boneless chicken if desired.For best result use boneless chicken thighs.
- If you are using kashmiri chili powder,adjust the quantity according to your taste.(about 2 to 2 and 1/4 tbsp)