Nendrapazham Varattiyathu | Sweet Plantain Fry-Healthy and tasty ripe plantain stir fry flavoured with cardamom.A quick and easy evening snack for kids.
Quick and easy fried plantain with coconut
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Nendrapazham / Ripe plantain,sliced – 2 large
- Ghee- 4 to 5 tsp
- Cashew nuts and raisins,fried in ghee- 2 tsp each
- Grated coconut- 3 to 4 tsp
- Freshly ground cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp
- Heat ghee in a pan,add sliced banana and saute until it turns golden brown .
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook until the mixture is heated through.
- Serve warm.
- You may add 1 tsp sugar ,if bananas are not sweet enough .