Easy chicken mayo sandwich
Chicken Mayo Sandwich
Easy chicken sandwich with mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp butter/vegetable oil (to saute chicken)
- 1/4 cup carrot finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cabbage finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 4 to 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper freshly ground(or to taste)
- 2 to 3 tsp parsley/cilantro finely chopped
- lemon juice to taste
To prepare chicken
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp kashmiri chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a bowl combine together all the ingredients listed under 'to prepare chicken',rub this onto the chicken pieces and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes.Heat butter/oil in a pan and saute the chicken until done.Allow to cool completely.In a bowl combine together the cooked chicken,carrot,cabbage,onion,mayonnaise ,blackpepper,Parsley /cilantro ,lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Mix well until combined.Spread the chicken-mayo mix onto a slice of the bread and cover with another slice.Repeat with the remaining filling.Serve immediately.
Adjust the quantity of black pepper according to your taste.