Learn how to make nutritious chocolate banana smoothie.Creamy and delicious ,this is a perfect drink for kids and grownups alike.
Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Quick and easy chocolate banana smoothie.
- 2 medium Bananas Peeled,sliced and frozen(see notes)
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocao powder
- 1 cup Full cream milk
- 1 to 2 tsp Unrefined sugar or honey (According to your taste)
- Place all the ingredients in a blenader.Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- This chocolate banana smoothie is best made with frozen bananas for the creamiest texture.However ,if it is not available use fresh ones instead.
- Adjust the sweetness according to your taste.
- Add 1 tbsp of good quality chocolate chips along with rest of the ingredients ,for added chocolate flavour.
- You can also add 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract ,if desired.
- Make sure you use good quality cocoa powder for best results.I use either pure and sure organic cocoa powder or leaf and nectar natural cocoa powder, both works well for us.
- Adjust the quantity of milk according to the consistency required.
- You can find more smoothie recipes here.
*Disclosure:This post contains affiliate links.