Eggless Strawberry Mousse
Easy Eggless-strawberry mousse recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Serves: 5 to 6
- Strawberries- 2 to 2.5 cups
- Powdered sugar- 3 to 4 tbsp( or according to taste)
- Whipping cream – 1 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1/4 tsp( optional)
- Strawberries,sliced- few ( to garnish)
- Puree the strawberries along with powdered sugar in a blender .
- Whip the cream till you get soft peaks.Do not over whisk.Add the vanilla extract(if using) and 6 to 7 tbsp of the strawberry puree.Fold it very gently,until combined.
- Spoon into serving glasses.Top with remaining strawberry puree if desired.Refrigerate for about 1 or 2 hours.Garnish with sliced strawberries.
- Adjust the quantity of powdered sugar according to your taste.