Eggless Jowar Banana Muffins
Eggless,dairy free,gluten free Banana muffins using sorghum flour.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 to 22 minutes
Makes: 8 muffins
Recipe source: Indiancuisine,You can find the original recipe here.
- Sorghum flour /Jowar flour – 3/4 cup
- Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Banana ,mashed – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 6 tbsp( i used brown sugar)
- Oil (or melted ghee) – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- Walnuts or cashew nuts ,chopped – 1 to 2 tbsp
- If the batter is too thick add 1 or 2 tbsp of water and mix gently.
MayadipFebruary 18, 2015 at 7:56 pm
I had some jowar flour left and was wondering what to do… This recipe came to me right on time. I'll surely try this.
Is it recommended to use banana or can we replace it with some berries?
Lovely recipe, drooling already !
shalluDecember 2, 2015 at 11:28 am
lovely recipe, could u please tell me where you got that milk jar from:)
KurryleavesDecember 13, 2015 at 2:18 pm
Thank You shallu,that milk jar is from sharjah Home center.