- Good quality dates ( seeded and halved)- 10 to 15 nos
- Olive oil-1 tsp
- Sweetened Cocoa Powder- 1 tbsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Roasted Almonds-1 tbsp
- Roasted Pistachios-1 tbsp
- Roasted cashew nuts-1 tbsp
- Cardamom pods- 2 to 3 nos
- Nutmeg powder-1/8 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 pinch( optional)
- Raw Sugar-1 1/2 to 2 tbsp
- In a blender place all the ingredients for dusting, and pulse to form a coarse powder.Pour this into a shallow dish and keep aside.
- Process dates,olive oil,cocoa powder and salt together to form a smooth paste.
- Divide and shape this into even sized balls and roll this in the powdered nuts and spices until completely coated,store in an airtight container.