Makes -12 mini muffins
- Almond flour- 1/2 cup
- Whole wheat flour-1/2 cup
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Egg- 1 no
- Oil-1/8 cup
- Honey-1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
- Apricot sliced-as required
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C,Line the mini muffin trays with paper cases and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine almond flour,wheat flour,baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl add,egg,oil,honey and vanilla essence , whisk until combined.
- Pour this egg mixture into the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Pour the batter equally into the prepared muffin cases and place 2 to 3 apricot slices over this batter and bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Drizzle honey over the muffins if desired.