Recipe slightly adapted from:www.roostblog.com (you can find the original recipe here)
Makes -12 mini muffins
- Almond flour- 1/2 cup
- Whole wheat flour-1/2 cup
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Egg- 1 no
- Oil-1/8 cup
- Honey-1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
- Apricot sliced-as required
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C,Line the mini muffin trays with paper cases and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine almond flour,wheat flour,baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl add,egg,oil,honey and vanilla essence , whisk until combined.
- Pour this egg mixture into the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Pour the batter equally into the prepared muffin cases and place 2 to 3 apricot slices over this batter and bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Drizzle honey over the muffins if desired.
Spice up the CurryJune 9, 2012 at 1:41 pm
wow, I am drooling over the photos. muffins are looking so awesome and beautiful.
PlatefulJune 9, 2012 at 5:33 pm
Beautiful flavors and gorgeous photos! love it!
Priya SureshJune 9, 2012 at 8:06 pm
Damn cute and fabulous muffins.
Sayantani Mahapatra MudiJune 9, 2012 at 8:21 pm
beautiful muffins. love fruits in baked goodies. the clicks make it super tempting.
What's Baking??June 10, 2012 at 5:21 am
cute little muffins and I love the apricot on it.
anjanaJune 10, 2012 at 5:51 pm
lovely and cute muffins..and awesome clicks!
FaseelaJune 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm
yummy muffins n lovely clicks…..
Reshmi MaheshJune 10, 2012 at 7:34 pm
Tempting muffins and lovely captures…
Gayathri NGJune 11, 2012 at 8:29 am
Beautiful n pretty muffins, sounds inviting!!
UnknownJune 11, 2012 at 6:39 pm
super tempting muffins with apricot!!!!loved those amazing clicks !!!!!!!beautiful presentation !!!!!!
FamilycookJune 13, 2012 at 5:20 am
Beautiful muffins and neatest pics ever!
Subhie ArunJune 13, 2012 at 7:38 pm
lovely muffins..frst time to ur space..glad to follow u ,
AkilaJune 14, 2012 at 6:23 pm
Very yummy yummy…. fantastic clicks….
Event: Dish Name Starts With M
Jayanthy KumaranJune 14, 2012 at 7:20 pm
sounds amaazing..cant wait to give a try now
RichaJune 14, 2012 at 11:26 pm
those cute apricots on top look super cute! gorgeous clicks.
Do drop by to checkout http://www.veganchutney.com/ a food photograhy gallery of indian vegan recipes. I am working on making the submissions even easier in the next few weeks.:)
RichaJune 14, 2012 at 11:29 pm
those apricots on top are super cute! gorgeous clicks!
Do drop by to submit your recipes at http://www.veganchutney.com/. My food photography gallery of indian vegan food. I am working on making it even easier to submit. 🙂
UnknownJune 30, 2012 at 7:30 pm
They look delicious! but I don't understand when to add the apricot slices? and how many of them?
KurryleavesJuly 1, 2012 at 4:48 pm
oops…sorry..i forgot to mention it…..jus place the apricot slices over the batter in each paper case and bake !!! enjoy..