Recipe Source:Veg Bowl
You can find the original recipe here
- Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
- Baking Soda- 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 Pinch
- Vegetable oil- 1/4 cup
- Granulated Sugar-1/2 cup
- Cold Water-1 tbsp( appr)
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp ( see note)
- Preheat oven to 180 Deg C.Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl,whisk together whole wheat flour,baking soda and salt .
- In another bowl cream together oil and sugar,add vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture gradually into the dry mixture ,knead to form a smooth dough.(Add cold water if required.)
- Place the dough on a lighty floured surface,gently roll the dough to 1/8″ thickness.
- Cut into desired shape using a cookie cutter.Place it on the prepared baking tray.Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.
Note:You can add 1/2 to 3/4 tsp all spice powder or cinnamon powder for delicious spice cookies.
UnknownDecember 12, 2012 at 7:19 pm
love Christmas cookies and these look so easy to put together 🙂 lovely clicks
ManjuDecember 12, 2012 at 7:43 pm
loved this 🙂
hotpotcookingDecember 13, 2012 at 2:54 am
Love the clicks, make so tempting
great-secret-of-lifeDecember 13, 2012 at 5:09 am
love the clicks! so yummy and crispy
Aruna ManikandanDecember 13, 2012 at 9:15 am
cookies look delectable and pretty clicks too 🙂
Priya SureshDecember 13, 2012 at 11:20 am
Beauties, beautifully done..Droolworthy cookies..
UnknownDecember 14, 2012 at 2:11 am
Made to perfection, great cookies suitable for festive mood
Blog – http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com/
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/ShwetaintheKitchen
Reshmi MaheshDecember 18, 2012 at 5:21 am
Cookies look so perfect and yum…Lovely clicks..
www.mahaslovelyhome.comDecember 21, 2012 at 2:33 am
Its really very easy to make n im going 2 try this soon..Thanx 4 recipe.
Nandita PaiJanuary 18, 2013 at 3:26 am
Have book marked these yummmies 🙂 wait for my update on this one!! 🙂
23saloniJune 10, 2013 at 8:12 pm
aww, mine came out very bitter in taste. Disappointed 🙁