- Cheera/spinach-chopped- 2 cups
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
- Garlic chopped-1/2 tsp( optional)
- Green chili -chopped- 2 nos ( or to taste)
- Onion- chopped- 1 small
- Curry leaves- few
- Turmeric powder-1/8 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
- Grated coconut-3 to 4 tbsp
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan,add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Now add chopped garlic,green chili ,onion and curry leaves.Saute till onion turns translucent.
- Now add turmeric powder and cumin powder,mix well.
- Add chopped cheera and salt to taste.Mix well and cook until it is almost dry.
- Now add grated coconut and mix well until combined.Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with rice.