For the base
- Marie biscuit -powdered-1/2 cup
- Butter – 1 tbsp
For pudding layer
- Passion fruits halved- 8 to 10 nos
- Thick cream-1 cup
- Condensed milk-1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar-2 to 3 tbsp / or to taste ( see notes)
For the topping
- Passion fruit pulp- From 1 fruit
- Sugar – 2 tsp ( or to taste)
To prepare the base
- In a mixing bowl combine together powdered biscuit and butter.Press this mixture equally into 4 serving glasses using the back of a spoon.Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
To prepare the pudding
- Scoop out the pulp from the fruits into a blender.Blend for 2 to 3 seconds.Pour the juice into a strainer ,use a spoon to push the juice off the strainer.( discard the seeds)
- In a mixing bowl combine together thick cream,condensed milk,powdered sugar and strained fruit juice.Whisk until light and fluffy.Pour this equally over the prepared biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until required.
For the topping
- In a small bowl combine together passion fruit pulp and sugar.Mix well using a spoon until combined.Pour this over the pudding just before serving.
Adjust the quantity of powdered sugar according to your taste depending upon the tartness of the fruit .
If you are using passion fruit concentrate ,adjust the quantity of the sugar as it is already sweetened.
UnknownJuly 14, 2013 at 11:10 pm
What a wonderful Pudding !! And amazing pictures..
Cant believe I wasnt following you earlier, glad to do it now 🙂
great-secret-of-lifeJuly 15, 2013 at 12:24 am
interesting dessert.. nice eye catching pic
AmyJuly 15, 2013 at 12:54 am
yummy pudding…very colourful…
LifewithspicesJuly 15, 2013 at 7:11 am
tats a wonderful pudding..
SonaJuly 15, 2013 at 8:26 am
beautiful clicks, the pudding looks delicious and tempting.
saraniskitchenJuly 15, 2013 at 11:28 am
looks so beautiful and yummy color…visual treat for my eyes…