Kerala Vegetable Puffs
Spicy Kerala style vegetable masala wrapped with flaky puff pastry.
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Makes 6 puffs
- Cumin seeds- 1/8 tsp
- Green chilli, finely chopped-1 or 2 nos
- Ginger,finely chopped-1/2 tsp
- Garlic,finely chopped- 1/2 tsp
- Onion,chopped-1 medium ( 3/4 cup)
- Red chili powder-1/2 to 3/4 tsp( or according to taste)
- Turmeric powder-1/8 tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Carrot,chopped-1/2 cup
- Frozen green peas-1/4 cup
- Potatoes,boiled and cubed-1 medium(3/4 cup)
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – to taste
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-as required
- Water-as required
- Egg,beaten- 1 no( for egg wash-see notes)
- Puff pastry sheets/squares- 6 nos
- You can also brush milk on top ,instead of egg wash.
UnknownDecember 12, 2013 at 10:07 am
Crunchy and yummy puff.
UnknownDecember 12, 2013 at 4:58 pm
Looks perfect.. loved the first picture 🙂
divyaDecember 13, 2013 at 12:38 am
Makes me hungry :)wonderful clicks!
Vimitha DuraiDecember 13, 2013 at 12:58 am
Flaky and yummy puffs.