Oreo cookies and cream No-Bake cheesecake
Quick and easy No- bake cookies and cream cheesecake.
Recipe source: countrycleaver.com, you can find the original recipe here.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: – minutes
For cookie base:
- Oreo cookies- 10 to 12
- Melted butter – 2 tbsp
- Heavy cream- 3/4 cup
- Cream cheese – 1 cup
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract- 3/4 tsp
- Sugar- 3 to 4 tbsp( or according to taste)
- Crushed Oreos-1/4 cup
- To prepare cookie base: Crush Oreo cookies in a blender to form fine crumbs.Add melted butter and mix well.Divide the crumbs between 4 or 5 serving cups and gently press the crumbs into the bottom of each serving cup.Refrigerate until required.
- To prepare filling:In a bowl,beat heavy cream until medium peaks form.Keep aside.
- In another bowl,mix together cream cheese,lemon juice,vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.Now fold in the whipped cream.
- Gently fold in the crushed Oreo cookies.
- Spoon or pipe this cheesecake mixture into each serving cup.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.Top with crushed Oreos ,if desired.
- Check the recipe for homemade cream cheese here.
UnknownMay 6, 2014 at 12:05 pm
Can you please explain what this cream cheese is and where to get this from?
KurryleavesMay 6, 2014 at 12:34 pm
Cream cheese is a mild- tasting cheese that is usually made from full fat milk… britania cream cheese and amul cream cheese spread ,both are available in India,you can use any of those .(or try home made cream cheese,check the link above.)
UnknownMay 7, 2014 at 7:27 am
Great !! I've been a regular visitor of ur blog and your recipes and presentation are simply brilliant !!! Many thanks for the tip…will try this soon…:)