Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
Gluten Free ,Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Recipe source: JoCooks ,you can find the original recipe here.
- Cauliflower, minced – 4 cups( one large head of cauliflower)
- Eggs – 4 large medium
- Mozzarella cheese,grated- 2 cups
- Dried oregano – 3 tsp
- Garlic,minced- 4 cloves
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper powder – to taste
- Mozzarella cheese,grated – 1 to 2 cups( for topping)
Preheat oven to 180 Deg C.Line a baking tray with parchment paper.Keep aside.
(To prepare minced /riced cauliflower,place the cauliflower florets in a food processor and process until it resembles rice.)Steam the riced cauliflower for 5 to 7 minutes.( or you can microwave it for 10 minutes).Allow it to cool slightly and squeeze out excess moisture ,if required.
In a bowl combine together cauliflower,eggs,2 cups Mozzarella cheese,dried oregano,garlic,salt and pepper to taste.Mix well until combined.
Place this onto the prepared baking tray and shape it into a large rectangle.
Bake this for about 25 minutes or until it turns golden.Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Slice and serve.
- You can steam the cauliflower florets first and then process it until evenly chopped,if desired.
- I actually scaled down the recipe to 1/4,as you can see in the pics.
UnknownJune 22, 2014 at 4:24 pm
wow such an delicious chessy and yummm looking bread stick , i wud love to finish it all 🙂