Easy Vegetable fried rice
Restaurant style vegetable fried rice recipe
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Long grain rice,cooked – 4 cups
- Garlic chopped – 2 large cloves
- Onion,finely chopped – 2 tbsp
- Spring onion whites,chopped – 2 tbsp
- Celery,chopped – 1 tbs(optional)
- Green chilies,finely chopped – 1or 2 , according to taste
- Vegetable,chopped – 1.5 to 2 cup( use carrot,cabbage,green beans and bell pepper)
- Soya sauce- 1 tsp
- Vinegar- 3/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder -1 to 1and 1/4 tsp(or according to taste)
- Salt – to taste
- Vegetable oil/olive oil /sesame oil- as required
- Heat oil in a pan , add garlic, onion , spring onion whites , celery and green chilies.Saute for about 20 to 30 seconds.Next add the chopped vegetables and stir fry over high flame for few minutes or until tender.
- Now add soya sauce, vinegar, black pepper powder and salt to taste.Mix well until combined.
- Now add the cooked rice and stir gently until combined.Finally add the spring onion greens and switch off the stove.
- Allow the cooked rice to cool completely before adding it to the cooked vegetables, else it may turn mushy.