Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Learn how to make quick, easy and delicious vegetable Hakka noodles.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 hours
- Noodles, cooked – 2 cups
- Garlic,chopped- 2 large cloves
- Celery, finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Green chilies, finely chopped – 1( or to taste)
- Spring Onion whites, finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Vegetables,julienned – 3/4 cup(use,carrot,cabbage and green beans)
- Capsicum , julienned – 1/4 cup
- Soya sauce – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – to taste
- Salt- to taste
- Spring Onion greens, finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Vegetable oil – as required
- Heat oil in a pan/wok.Add finely chopped garlic and saute for few seconds.Next add celery ,green chilies and spring onion whites.Saute for few more seconds and add the vegetables.Cook over medium-high heat ,stirring continuously until it turns tender. .
- Add the capsicum and stir well for about a minute.Now add the soya sauce, black pepper powder and salt to taste.Mix well until combined.
- Add the cooked noodles and mix well until combined.Finally add the chopped spring onion greens and switch off theStove.
- Adjust the quantity of black pepper powder according to your taste.