Roasted Garlic Labneh
Roasted garlic Labneh with red bell pepper walnut relish
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
Serves: 2 to 3
Recipe source: Journey Kitchen,you can find the original recipe here.
- Garlic- 1 head
- Red bell pepper – 1
- Green bell pepper – 1
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp+ 1.5 tbsp
- Labneh- 200 g
- Walnuts,chopped- 2 to 3 tbsp
- Pomegranate molasses- 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice- 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder- to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Preheat oven to the lowest possible temperature setting.( about 100 deg C).Place the garlic and bell peppers in a baking tray and drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil,bake for about 1 hour.Remove the skin and separate the garlic pulp.Remove the skin on the bell peppers and cut into small cubes.keep aside until required.
- Mix together the garlic pulp,labneh,salt and pepper to taste.Transfer to a serving plate.
- In a small bowl mix together 1.5 tbsp oil,pomegranate molasses and lemon juice until creamy.Add the dices bell peppers and mix gently.Drizzle this relish over the garlic labneh and garnish with crushed walnuts.Serve with pita bread.
Happy’s CookJuly 21, 2017 at 9:25 am
looks delicious… very new to me