Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with quick cooking oats-These soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies are so delicious and will be ready in less than 20 minutes.
Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 cup Unsalted butter,softened
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Large Large eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 3 cups Quick cooking oats
- 1 cup Raisins
- Preheat oven to 180 Deg C.Line a baking tray with parchment paper.In a large mixing bowl,add the butter ,white sugar and brown sugar.Cream together butter and sugar using a whisk until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs,one at a time until well combined.
- In a separate bowl,mix together all purpose flour,baking soda,salt and cinnamon powder.Add this flour mix to the egg mixture in 3 batches ,mixing gently just until combined.( do not over mix.)Finally fold in the oats and the raisins.
- Roll the dough into 2" sized balls and place them about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking tray and flatten lightly.Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges turn golden.Allow it to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely .Store in an airtight container.