Easy and delicious carrot ,zucchini muffins with pineapple and blueberries.
Recipe adapted from: Taste of home.
Prep Time: 35 minutes .
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 16 muffins
- Sugar- 1 cup(see notes)
- Canola oil – 1/2 cup
- Eggs- 2
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- All purpose flour- 1.5 cups ( see notes)
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Carrots,grated – 1 cup
- Zucchini,grated – 3/4 cup
- Pineapple ( unsweetened),drained and crushed – 1/2 cup( see notes)
- Fresh blueberries – 1 cup
- I have used cane sugar instead of granulated sugar.You could also use brown sugar,if desired.
- Here I have used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour.
- If available ,fresh pineapple can be used instead of canned ones.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg powder and ginger powder ,if desired.
- I halved the original recipe as you can see in the pics.