- All purpose flour- 1 cup+2tbsp
- Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Butter- 4 tbsp
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Egg- 1 no
- Butter milk- 8 tbsp
- Vanilla essence- 1tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180deg c.
- Sift together the flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt.Keep aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.Beat in vanilla and the egg.
- On a low speed,beat in the butter milk.Now the mixture might look curdled.
- Now fold in the dry ingredients slowly until well combined.
- Pour the batter into lined cup cake pans.
- Bake at 180 deg c for 15 to 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
- Spread desired frosting on the cooled cupcakes and serve.
Radhika of Tickling Palates is hosting a fun event named BLOG HOP WEDNESDAYS.This week i am paired with Nithya of Tasty curry leaf.I have tried this amazing cup cakes from her blog. You can find the original recipe here.
Also sending this to Tutorial Tuesday at Hope studios.