This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is so light , creamy and delicious .Super easy to prepare,this cheesecake makes a perfect summer treat!
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
For the Blueberry layer
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 3 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 3 tbsp Water
For the Base layer
- 15 to 20 Biscuits/graham crackers
- 1/2 cup Butter ,unsalted melted
For the cream cheese layer
- 1 cup Cream cheese (225 gms/8 oz)
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- tsp Vanilla extract
- In a saucepan add blueberries,granulated sugar,lemon juice and 1 tbsp water.Bring this to a boil over medium low heat.Boil for about 3 to 4 minutes while stirring.
- Mix cornflour in 2 tbsp water and add to the blueberry mix.Gently stir the mixture and cook until it thickens.Once the sauce turns thick,switch off the flame and allow to cool completely.
- Next,to prepare the biscuit base,crush the biscuits in a blender/food processor to form a fine crumb.In a bowl,stir together the biscuit crumbs and the melted butter until well combined.Press the mixture into the bottom of the springform pan or individual serving bowls.Refrigerate until required.
- In a large bowl combine together ,cream cheese,heavy cream,powdered sugar and vanilla.Beat with a whisk or a mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Pour this cream cheese mixture over the base and spread until even.Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.Top with the blueberry filling and serve.(You could also swirl the bluberry sauce into the cream cheese layer using a fork or a skewer if desired.)