You can find the original recipe and a video here
- Butter-1/2 cup
- Sugar-2/3 cups
- Eggs- 3 nos
- Vanilla extract-1 tsp
- All purpose flour-1 1/2 cups
- Baking powder-1 1/2 tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- Milk-1/4 cup
- Chocolate sandwich cookies(Oreo),chopped-10 nos
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.Line muffin pans with paper cases.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour,baking powder and salt.Keep aside.
- In another mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.(for about 4 minutes).
- Add eggs one at a time to this butter mixture,beat well after each addition.Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Now fold in the dry ingredients into the butter mixture in 3 batches,alternating with the milk.
- Fold in the crushed cookies.
- Evenly fill the muffin cups with this batter and bake for about 18 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into a cupcake comes out clean.
- Frost the cupcakes with butter cream or any frosting of your choice after it is completely cooled.Garnish with crushed cookies and serve.
farah saleemFebruary 21, 2012 at 9:52 am
looks amazing!…..love, LOVE the pics!…absolutely delicious!
UnknownFebruary 21, 2012 at 10:01 am
Cupcakes with cookies sounds like a nice twist…nice clicks
Vimitha DuraiFebruary 21, 2012 at 11:23 am
Nice twist to the regular ones.. Superb clicks.
Princy VinothFebruary 21, 2012 at 11:43 am
love the pics 🙂
HemaFebruary 21, 2012 at 11:48 am
Yumm, yumm., great clicks and delicious cupcakes, kids wud love it..
Jeyashris KitchenFebruary 21, 2012 at 12:20 pm
wonderful cupcakes, great clicks too
Suja ManojFebruary 21, 2012 at 1:34 pm
Great cup cakes.yum yum
FaseelaFebruary 21, 2012 at 2:07 pm
very yummy cup cakes with oreo cookies….superb
ManjuFebruary 21, 2012 at 2:12 pm
too good…..looks awesome….as always wonderful clicks!!!
AzFebruary 21, 2012 at 3:07 pm
such a wonderful combo… clicks are killer as usual!
divyagcpFebruary 21, 2012 at 3:15 pm
Nice recipe.. Picture itself says," Come try me.. " Beautifully captured..
divyagcpFebruary 27, 2012 at 9:49 pm
Do visit my space. I have an award to pass on to you.
RasiFebruary 21, 2012 at 5:15 pm
looks super yummilicious 🙂
hotpotcookingFebruary 21, 2012 at 5:22 pm
Looks delicious. Love the swirl part in it.
PrathibhaSreejithFebruary 21, 2012 at 6:03 pm
Lovely cupcakes, awesome clicks..
Achu's Amma's KitchenFebruary 21, 2012 at 7:25 pm
yummy cup cake..awesome
Reshmi MaheshFebruary 21, 2012 at 8:07 pm
Delicious cupcakes…Lovely presentation..
Sushma MallyaFebruary 21, 2012 at 10:08 pm
wow they look so tempting:)
NehaFebruary 22, 2012 at 1:12 am
Very tempting looking cupcakes…awesome clicks…
Manju @ Manjus Eating DelightsFebruary 22, 2012 at 5:38 am
really beautifully done!
Aruna ManikandanFebruary 22, 2012 at 7:48 am
looks simply superb dear 🙂
Shobha KamathFebruary 22, 2012 at 10:08 am
Delicious looking cupcakes ! Very well presented.
UnknownFebruary 22, 2012 at 2:00 pm
Super tempting cup cakes with wonderful clicks.
ElpinikiFebruary 22, 2012 at 3:55 pm
Amazing presentation! Everything looks really tasty!
Helene DsouzaFebruary 23, 2012 at 11:58 am
Your cupcakes look heavenly good. Gorgeous photo presentaion too! Great job! =)
ZareenaFebruary 24, 2012 at 9:16 am
Ufff…. amazing shots dear. They look perfect and very inviting.
www.mahaslovelyhome.comFebruary 24, 2012 at 9:14 pm
Just looks awesome……very nice pics….. yum n delicious!
UnknownFebruary 25, 2012 at 11:06 pm
wow..the cupcakes look so delicious dear….wonderful clicks with beautiful presentation !
NamithaFebruary 27, 2012 at 6:16 pm
I've been planning to make this for a while now. Got oreos a couple of time,for this,but the kidoos ended up finishing it even before I make these 🙂 They look beautiful