- Carrot( grated)- 2 small
- Ghee-2 to 3 tsp
- Cashew nuts -5 to 6 nos
- Raisins- 5 to 6 nos
- Milk- 500 ml
- Sugar-1/4 to 1/2 cup(or to taste)
- Cardamom(crushed)-4 nos
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cashew nuts and raisins and fry for few seconds.
- Now add the grated carrots and stir fry for 5 minutes or till the raw smell disappears.
- Pour in the milk and bring to a boil ,stirring continuously.
- Reduce the flame to low and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes or until the carrot is cooked and is soft.
- Now add the sugar and stir well,cook for another 5 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and add crushed cardamoms.
- Serve warm or chilled.