- Potato diced- 2 medium nos
- Garlic -cut lengthwise- 2 cloves
- Green chilies-sliced-2 nos (or according to taste)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chili powder-1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Water- as required
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash diced potato until water runs clear.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,let it splutter.
- Add diced potato,garlic,green chilies,turmeric powder,kashmiri chili powder,salt and curry leaves. Mix well until combined.
- Sprinkle 1 or 2 tbsp of water,cover and cook until done.