- Potato diced- 2 medium nos
- Garlic -cut lengthwise- 2 cloves
- Green chilies-sliced-2 nos (or according to taste)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chili powder-1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Water- as required
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash diced potato until water runs clear.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,let it splutter.
- Add diced potato,garlic,green chilies,turmeric powder,kashmiri chili powder,salt and curry leaves. Mix well until combined.
- Sprinkle 1 or 2 tbsp of water,cover and cook until done.
Priya SureshApril 24, 2013 at 8:37 pm
love this easy potato fry,i can survive for many days with it.
HemaApril 24, 2013 at 10:52 pm
Love this simple, flavorful and delicious curry..
ShellaApril 25, 2013 at 6:49 pm
Drooling here n I love the simplicity of this dish, and yet so satisfying
AnonymousMay 3, 2013 at 7:23 am
Lately, a lot of children don't eat vegetables because it doesn't like it. My son also likes hate vegetables because of that I decide to look a stir fry recipe that is very healthy. And your blog helps me a lot, this recipe is very good for our health, affordable and easy to prepare. Thank you for sharing!.
Recipe for Stir Fry