Quick and easy cabbage stir fry with coconut
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 to 5
- Cabbage,shredded – 3 cups
- Grated coconut- 3/4 cup
- Onion,finely chopped- 1 small
- Green chilies,finely chopped- 2 to 3
- Curry leaves- 1 sprig
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Coconut oil- as required
- Mustard seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Dry red chilies- 1 to 2
- Salt- to taste
- In a bowl combine together cabbage,grated coconut,onion,green chilies,curry leaves and turmeric powder.Mix together all the ingredients well using your fingers .
- Heat oil in a pan,add mustard seeds ,let it splutter add dry red chilies and few curry leaves,saute for few seconds.
- Add the cabbage coconut mixture and salt to taste.Mix well ,cover and cook over low flame for 4 to 5 minutes.Uncover and stir fry for few minutes or until cabbage is cooked ,but still crunchy .
- Adjust the number of green chilies according to your taste .