Recipe source: Vanitha
- Butter( room temperature)- 1/2 cup
- Marie biscuit -powdered- 1.5 cups
- Grated coconut- 1 cup
- Drinking chocolate powder-3/4 to 1 cup
- Condensed milk- 1 tin( 400 ml)
- Preheat oven to 180 Deg C.
- In a mixing bowl combine together butter and powdered biscuit.Using a spoon ,press this evenly over the bottom of a pie dish or individual ramekins/small baking dishes.
- Spread grated coconut evenly over the biscuit layer.
- Spread drinking chocolate powder over the coconut layer.
- Carefully pour condensed milk over the chocolate powder layer.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.Allow it to cool slightly (dust with cocoa powder and garnish with chopped cashew nuts if desired.)
- Serve with cream or vanilla /caramel ice cream.
ShellaJuly 30, 2013 at 9:13 pm
This looks super easy n delicious. Must give it a try.
SonaJuly 31, 2013 at 1:10 am
Delicious and tempting chocolate pudding.
LifewithspicesJuly 31, 2013 at 8:02 am
tis s divinty .. i can call as.. fab pics n pudding.. but i will skip the coconut part..
Blog da NôJuly 31, 2013 at 9:18 pm
divyaAugust 2, 2013 at 12:07 am
wow ,looks incredible.
UnknownAugust 2, 2013 at 6:37 am
Wowwww… looks divine!!
UnknownAugust 2, 2013 at 11:59 am
Super tempting chocolate pudding, looks great.
UnknownAugust 15, 2013 at 3:18 am
Wow! This looks incredible!!