Quick and easy vegetable pulav recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 to 15 minutes
Yield: 2 to 3 people
- Cooked basmati rice- 4 cups
- Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
- Cardamom-3 nos
- Cloves-5 nos
- Cinnamon-2″ piece
- Bay leaf-1 no
- Ginger garlic paste-1.5 tsp
- Green chilies,finely chopped- 1 no
- Onion ,finely chopped- 1 small
- Vegetables,finely chopped-1 to 1.5 cups(i used carrot and green beans)
- Coriander leaves,chopped-2 to 3 tbsp
- Ghee/butter/oil-as required
- Salt-to taste
Heat oil in a pan,add cumin seeds,let it splutter.Add cardamom,cloves,cinnamon and bay leaf.Saute for few seconds.
Add ginger,garlic,green chilies and onion,Saute until it turns translucent.
Add chopped vegetables.Saute until it is done.Add salt to taste and mix well.
Add cooked rice and mix gently until combined.Cover and cook over low flame for a minute.
Switch off the stove.Add chopped coriander leaves.Keep covered for 10 minutes.