Easy Cucumber Sandwich.
Quick and easy cucumber sandwich.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 to 4
- Cream cheese – 1/2Cup
- Garlic,minced- 1/8 tsp
- Fresh dill, chopped- 1 tbsp
- Whole wheat bread- 8 to 10 slices
- Butter- as required
- Cucumber,sliced-1/2 of a large
- Black pepper powder- to taste
- Salt- to taste
- In a bowl combine together cream cheese,garlic,dill and salt to taste.Mix well until smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of butter onto each slice.( this will keep the bread from getting soggy).
- Spread the prepared cream cheese mixture evenly on each piece of the bread.
- Evenly distribute the cucumber slices on 4 (or 5) slices of bread and sprinkle pepper powder on top.Press the other bread slices,cream cheese mixture side down on top of the cucumber slices.
- Trim the crusts from the sandwiches,if desired.Cut into half and serve.
- You can use cilantro instead of dill.or use 1 fat pinch of dried rosemary /dill/tarragon or Italian seasoning mix.