Easy Chocolate Fudge Frosting.
Quick and easy chocolate fudge frosting using condensed milk.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Makes: 1.5 cups
Recipe adapted from- food.com
- Chocolate chips – 1.5 cups
- Butter- 1.5 tbsp
- Condensed milk- 3/4 cup
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl using a double boiler.
- Add the butter and set aside for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the condensed milk and stir until smooth.Use immediately as the mixture turns slightly thick once it cools down completely.
- If the frosting turns thick or is difficult to spread, place it in the microwave for 15 seconds or on a double boiler for few minutes.