Cream Cheese-Blueberry Muffins
Easy and delicious blueberry muffins with cream cheese.
Recipe Source: All recipes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes .
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
Makes: 12 muffins
- All purpose flour- 1 and 1/4 cups
- Baking soda – 3/4 tsp
- Baking powder- 3/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- White sugar- 3/4 cup
- Cream cheese,whipped – 2/3 cup
- Heavy cream/thick cream – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 2
- Vegetable oil – 1/4 cup+ 1 tsp
- Fresh blueberries – 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 175 Deg C.Line the cupcake tray with paper cases.Sift all purpose flour with baking soda,baking powder and salt into a bowl,keep aside.In a separate large bowl,add sugar, cream cheese,cream ,egg and oil.
- Mix well until combined.Add the dry ingredients and gently mix just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the paper cases (fill about 2/3 full)and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes,then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.