Learn how to prepare kids favourite strawberry yogurt.
Creamy fruit yogurt recipe
- 2 cups regular yogurt (or use 1 and 1/2 cups greek yogurt)
- 1 cup strawberry roughly chopped
- 3 to 4 tbsp Sugar (or to taste)
- Transfer the yogurt into a fine mesh sieve or a cheese cloth and let the excess liquid/whey strain.The longer you strain ,the thicker the yogurt.
- In a blender add the strawberries and sugar ,grind to form a coarse/smooth puree(depending upon you liking).
- In a large mixing bowl,mix together the thick yogurt and strawberry puree using a spatula or a whisk until well combined.Transfer into serving bowls and serve chilled.