Fried idli with yogurt dip
- 8 to 10 Leftover idlis,cut into long strips
- Vegetable oil as required
For yogurt dip
- 1 and 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Carrot,grated
- 1/8 cup Capsicum,finely chopped
- 1/8 cup Onion,finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- 1 tsp Green chilies,finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cheese,grated (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan,shallow fry or deep fry the sliced idlis until golden brown on all the sides.Transfer onto a clean kitchen towel.
- Whisk the yogurt to break the lumps ,if any.Add the carrot,capsicum,onion,fresh cream,green chilies ,cheese and salt.
- Mix well until combined.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with fried idlies.