Learn how to prepare creamy,light and refreshing passion fruit mousse.This super easy dessert is made with just 3 ingredients iand takes less than 15 minutes.
Easy Passion fruit mousse
- 2 cups Whipping cream
- 2/3 cup Passion fruit juice/pulp, without seeds (from 8 to 10 passion fruits-see notes)
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- Passion fruit pulp with seeds,for garnishing (from 2 or 3 passion fruits)
- In a mixing bowl,add the whipping cream and beat using an electric beated until soft peaks form.
- Add in the passion fruit pulp and the condensed milk .Mix gently using a spatula until well combined.Do not over mix.Spoon the mixture into individual serving bowls and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours or overnight. Just before serving ,garnish with passion fruit pulp and serve.
- To extract passion fruit juice from the fruit, scoop out the pulp from the passion fruit into the blender jar.Pulse for few seconds, without breaking the seeds much.Pass this through a fine mesh sieve and extract the juice as much as possible by gently pressing with the back of a spoon.Discard the seeds and use this stained juice as required.
- Click here for more recipes using passion fruit