Arabian Grape Juice with Pulp-Learn how to prepare super refreshing grape juice with pulp.
Arabian Grape Juice with pulp
- 500 gms Black grapes
- 1.5 cups Sugar
- 2 ltr water
- In a large pan,bring water to a boil.Add sugar and stir well.Add the grapes and cook over medium flame.
- Cook until the skin breaks and they start floating on top.
- Immediately transfer the grapes into a BOWL.Set aside the grape water until required.
- Remove the skin by pressing the grapes gently between your fingers.Carefully remove the seeds and set the pulp aside.
- Add the grape skin back into the grape water and cook for about 10 minutes over medium flame.
- Strain the juice and discard the skin.Allow to cool completely and add the grape pulp.Refrigerate for about 2 hours and serve.
- 1 cup=250 ml
- The quantity of sugar depends upon the sweetness of the grapes.
- Click here for more juice/smoothie recipes.