Bell Pepper Salad
- 3 large Bell peppers,thinly sliced (Orange,yellow and red)
- 1 large Cucumber,thicly sliced
- 1 small Onion,thinly sliced(optional)
- 1 to 2 tbsp Mint leaves,finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves,finely chopped (optional)
For salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Lemon / lime juice,freshly squeezed (adjust according to taste)
- 1.5 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Garlic ,minced
- Salt,to taste
- Black pepper,freshly ground,to taste
- To prepare the salad dressing,add all the ingredients listed under 'For salad dressing' in a small bowl.Whisk well until combined.Set aside until required.
- In a large bowl,combine together bell pepper,cucumber,onion ,mint and coriander leaves.
- Pour the prepared dressing over the vegtables. Toss to evenly coat them with the dressing.Serve immediately.