GREEN GRAM DOSA
- Green gram (soaked overnight)*-2 cups
- Green chili- 1 to 2 nos
- Curry leaves- 1 sprig
- salt to taste
- Grind all the ingredients to form a smooth batter of pouring consistency.Keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes
- Heat a non stick tawa, pour a ladle full of batter on to the center of the pan and spread it in circle.(Drizzle oil on the sides if desired)
- Once the edges just starts to turn brown turn it over and cook till done.
- Serve with Coconut-onion chutney.
*Note:To make it more nutritious use spouted green gram
COCONUT ONION CHUTNEY
- Grated coconut-1 cup
- Red chilies-4 to5 nos (or to taste)
- Ginger-1/4″ piece
- Tamarind-1/4 tsp(optional)
- Onion -1 small
- Salt to taste
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves- few
- Grind grated coconut, red chilies,ginger,tamarind and onion with enough water and salt to taste to form a fine paste.Transfer to a serving dish.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,let it splutter.Add curry leaves and fry for few seconds and pour this over the chutney.(This step is completely optional).
Sending this to Any one can cook event at Taste of pearl city by Ayeesha