Quick and easy Ivy Gourd salad.
Ivy Gourd and Apple Salad
Quick and easy Ivy Gourd salad
- 8 to 10 medium Ivy Gourd,thinly sliced sliced
- 1 cup Cabbage shredded
- 1 large Apple chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds (optional)
For Salad Dressing
- 1/2 of a lemon lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/8 tsp Kashmiri chili powder (or to taste)
- Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl,combine together lemon juice,honey,kashmiri chili powder and salt.Mix well until combined.
- Add ivy gourd,cabbage and apple,mix gently until combined.Sprinkle sesame seeds on top ,if desired.Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from:Ranveer Brar