- Peach (pitted and chopped)-5 nos
- Lemon juice-from 1 large
- Sugar to taste( I used almost 7 tbsp)
- Water- 1 cup
- Club soda/Sparkling water
- In a blender puree the peaches.Run the puree through a fine mesh sieve extracting as much juice as possible and keep aside.
- In a sauce pan bring water and sugar to boil.Simmer over low flame until sugar is completely dissolved,stirring occasionally.Allow it to cool.
- Add peach puree and lemon juice to the sugar syrup.Mix well and refrigerate the concentrate until chilled.
- To serve fill 1/4 th of a glass with the peach lemonade concentrate and fill with club soda /sparkling water .
- Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.
Sending this to
Monthly mingle: stone fruit event hosted by Sukaina of sips and spoonfuls
Any one can cook event at Taste of pearl city
Tutorial Tuesday at Hope studios
Friday night drinks at foodness gracious
NithyaJuly 19, 2011 at 7:01 pm
Lovely pics 🙂 Fresh and yummy drink 🙂
PujaJuly 20, 2011 at 1:28 am
Super fresh n summery drink! nicely presented!
MichelleJuly 20, 2011 at 4:39 am
This comment has been removed by the author.
SarahJuly 20, 2011 at 5:58 am
the pictures are awesome! love this drink!
AnonymousJuly 20, 2011 at 7:05 am
That sounds like such a fun refreshing drink!
Lena JayadevJuly 20, 2011 at 7:19 am
wowwww.. never thought of such a combo… snaps are stunning as usual 🙂
KurryleavesJuly 20, 2011 at 8:09 am
Thank you all….
LaxmipriyaJuly 20, 2011 at 2:51 pm
Nice Combo.. Lovely presentation..
Umm MymoonahJuly 21, 2011 at 11:43 am
Thank you for linking this fabulous recipe with Any One can Cook, lovely presentation.
Gerry @Foodness GraciousJuly 21, 2011 at 11:34 pm
Thanks for the link up, it looks so tasty!!