- Peach (pitted and chopped)-5 nos
- Lemon juice-from 1 large
- Sugar to taste( I used almost 7 tbsp)
- Water- 1 cup
- Club soda/Sparkling water
- In a blender puree the peaches.Run the puree through a fine mesh sieve extracting as much juice as possible and keep aside.
- In a sauce pan bring water and sugar to boil.Simmer over low flame until sugar is completely dissolved,stirring occasionally.Allow it to cool.
- Add peach puree and lemon juice to the sugar syrup.Mix well and refrigerate the concentrate until chilled.
- To serve fill 1/4 th of a glass with the peach lemonade concentrate and fill with club soda /sparkling water .
- Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.
Sending this to
Any one can cook event at Taste of pearl city
Tutorial Tuesday at Hope studios
Friday night drinks at foodness gracious