Recipe source: Brown eyed baker
- All purpose flour-2 cups+2 tbsp
- Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Butter- 12 tbsp
- Brown sugar-1 cup(packed)
- Granulated sugar-1/2 cup
- Egg- 1 large +1 yolk
- vanilla essence-2 tsp
- Chocolate chips- 1 to 1 1/2 cups
- Preheat the oven to 170 deg C.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper or lightly grease the tray.
- Whisk flour,baking soda and salt together until combined,keep aside.
- Beat butter and both the sugars together until combined.
- Beat in the egg,yolk and vanilla essence .Now add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Now add the chocolate chips.
- Measure almost 1/4 cup of dough and roll into a ball.Using your fingers split the ball into two.
- Place the dough halves on the prepared baking tray ,with the uneven surface facing up.Place each dough halves 2 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake until it turns light brown and edges begin to become crisp for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before removing.
PlatefulAugust 20, 2011 at 10:29 pm
Well who can resist these yummy treats? And that too with chocolate chips in it–not me, by any chance!!
Love and other SpicesAugust 21, 2011 at 7:36 am
looks yummy,can't wait to try it out…
khushiAugust 21, 2011 at 2:09 pm
lovely cookies……very beautifully presented
A Girl's Diary
What's On Your Kebab Platter:win a gift
UnknownAugust 21, 2011 at 3:05 pm
Crunchy n yummy cookies
AzAugust 21, 2011 at 3:32 pm
Kalyan PanjaAugust 21, 2011 at 4:17 pm
Chocolate cookies are one of my favourites anytime….looks delicious!
Deepthi ShankarAugust 21, 2011 at 4:39 pm
Treat and TrickAugust 21, 2011 at 7:08 pm
Tempting and perfect! Pass me that platter please…
RamyaAugust 21, 2011 at 8:13 pm
wish to take a bite…
Gopika RamAugust 21, 2011 at 9:28 pm
Wow.. can i get one 😀 Looks yumm
Prathima RaoAugust 22, 2011 at 8:51 am
The cookies look too irresistible!!!! So perfectly made 🙂
UmaAugust 22, 2011 at 7:58 pm
looks tempting and delicious.
PujaAugust 22, 2011 at 8:37 pm
I love chewy chocolate cookies n these look fantastic!!
Sobha ShyamAugust 22, 2011 at 8:42 pm
yummy cookies, feel like munching some..
Priya SureshAugust 23, 2011 at 9:27 am
Just drooling over that scrumptious cookies..
VidhyaAugust 24, 2011 at 11:46 pm
Cookies look so delectable.
Hari Chandana PSeptember 10, 2011 at 3:29 pm
Woww.. looks absolutely delicious and perfect.. awesome job dear.. you have a wonderful space with amazing recipes.. 🙂