Recipe source :Vanitha
- Milk Powder- 1 1/2 cups
- Condensed milk-1/2 cup
- Melted butter- 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder-3 to 4 tsp
- Combine milk powder,condensed milk and melted butter in a large mixing bowl.Knead well to form a smooth dough.(you can use a food processor if desired)
- Divide the dough into two.
- For the chocolate fudge layer ,transfer one half into another mixing bowl and add cocoa powder , knead well until combined.
- Lightly grease a baking tray (or line it with a foil with a bit of overhang on either sides for easy removal.)
- Press the chocolate fudge layer on the greased baking tray,level the top using your fingers or with a spoon.
- Press the remaining dough onto the chocolate layer and level the surface.
- Refrigerate if desired or just cut into squares and serve as it is .ENJOY!!!
HemaFebruary 12, 2012 at 5:41 pm
Wow, can't take my eyes off them, drooling over the pictures..
FaseelaFebruary 12, 2012 at 5:58 pm
yummy fudge….perfect preperation dear
RasiFebruary 12, 2012 at 11:24 pm
looks so yum 🙂 wow!
hotpotcookingFebruary 13, 2012 at 2:18 am
WOW!!! Looks delicious and tempting. Perfectly done.
Gayathri NGFebruary 13, 2012 at 3:16 am
Simply awesome fudge n looks scrumptious dear…
Reshmi MaheshFebruary 13, 2012 at 3:32 am
Super yummy looking fudge…Lovely…
farah saleemFebruary 13, 2012 at 4:34 am
a lovely recipe which has very few ingredients! love it! pics look fab!
UnknownFebruary 13, 2012 at 4:59 am
Looks delicious…yummy looking dessert
Ganga SreekanthFebruary 13, 2012 at 5:07 am
looks delicious!!! Happy Valentines day
ElpinikiFebruary 13, 2012 at 9:17 am
Beautiful fudges! Great pics!
UnknownFebruary 13, 2012 at 9:26 am
Double layered cake looks delicious..
Princy VinothFebruary 13, 2012 at 11:04 am
so easy!and looks delicious 🙂
PrathibhaSreejithFebruary 13, 2012 at 1:10 pm
Super tempting Fudge, lovely clicks 🙂
AarthiFebruary 13, 2012 at 3:36 pm
This looks yummy..Perfectly made..
Suja ManojFebruary 13, 2012 at 8:47 pm
Yummy and perfect fudge,layers are so beautiful.
Jeyashris KitchenFebruary 14, 2012 at 2:17 am
Such an easy and wonderful recipe. Perfect one for parties too. nice clicks
Aruna ManikandanFebruary 14, 2012 at 6:03 am
nice clicks 🙂
UnknownFebruary 14, 2012 at 2:15 pm
Looks very great and I am drooling over here. All clicks are very good.
DVFebruary 14, 2012 at 6:50 pm
Wonderful idea! Will try this definitely! Delighted to find such easy, no-bake recipes! Happy Valentine's day!
AnandamFebruary 9, 2014 at 1:29 pm
I made this one. tasted nice. but came as hard. can you please tell me why?