Recipe Source : Edible garden
You can find the original recipe here
- Digestive biscuits/Marie biscuits powdered- 8 to 10 nos
- Butter-melted-1 tbsp
- Dulce De Leche-1/2 cup ( See Note)
- Banana-sliced-1 no
- Whipping cream-1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder- for dusting
- Mix melted butter with powdered biscuit until combined.Press the crumbs evenly over the bottom and sides of the pie dish.Keep this in the fridge until firm ( you can also bake this for 8 to 10 minutes at 160 deg C,if desired)
- Spread dulce de leche evenly over the biscuit layer.
- Arrange thinly sliced banana over this
- Whip the cream until thick and spread this evenly over the banana layer.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder or grated chocolate over the cream layer.
Note: Check this link to see 5 different ways to make homemade Dulce De Leche.
hotpotcookingJanuary 19, 2013 at 1:44 pm
Gorgeous, so tempting with wonderful clicks
HemaJanuary 19, 2013 at 3:12 pm
Wow, so easy to make and so delicious..
PlatefulJanuary 19, 2013 at 4:55 pm
looks stunning! YUM!
Divya AJanuary 19, 2013 at 9:17 pm
Lovely clicks 🙂 Pie looks gorgeous and delectable!!
divyagcpJanuary 19, 2013 at 11:32 pm
Pie looks so yummy… Beautiful clicks.
amnaJanuary 20, 2013 at 2:24 am
looks great. thanks for trying this 🙂
great-secret-of-lifeJanuary 20, 2013 at 6:16 am
looks yummy and perfectly done
Priya SureshJanuary 20, 2013 at 3:51 pm
No bake banofee pie looks marvellous and irresistible..Droolworthy pictures.
Rinku NaveenJanuary 20, 2013 at 6:05 pm
Want to dig into it right away. Too tempting. Lovely clicks!
Aruna ManikandanJanuary 21, 2013 at 5:53 am
looks delicious and very tempting, nice clicks 🙂