Recipe source:Epicurean escapism
You can find the original recipe here
Makes: 2 sandwiches
- Ripe Avocado ( mashed)- 1 no
- Hard boiled egg ( chopped)1 no
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Black pepper powder-to taste
- Salt to taste
- Salad green of your choice- 1/4 cup
- Whole wheat bread-4 slices
- In a mixing bowl, combine avocado, egg,lemon juice,pepper powder and salt.Mash well with a fork until combined.
- Add chopped salad greens and mix lightly.
- Take 2 slices of bread and spread 2 to 3 spoonfuls of the avocado- egg mixture on it.
- Top with the other slice and cut into half.
great-secret-of-lifeJanuary 22, 2013 at 12:15 am
great start for the day!
Nandita PaiJanuary 22, 2013 at 3:05 am
Mouth watering! yummy yum yum! 🙂
Rumana RawatJanuary 22, 2013 at 5:08 am
wOw.. feel like grabbing the plate..
Princy VinothJanuary 22, 2013 at 9:53 am
mouthwatering sandwich!super clicks!
Vimitha DuraiJanuary 22, 2013 at 2:18 pm
Would make a healthy and perfect sandwich
UnknownJanuary 24, 2013 at 11:58 am
Now that is a nice sandwich!
=^_^=April 1, 2013 at 8:39 pm
I made a version of this today and it was delicious! Thanks for the inspiration. I have a question though; in your photos, are those some sort of teeny tiny little slices of bread or are those crazy enormous eggs? (Your pictures are ah-mazing, by the way!)
FamilycookApril 2, 2013 at 3:26 am
These sandwiches look so delicious!
Kitchen RhythmsJanuary 21, 2014 at 12:25 am
Amazing pictures..Parayathirikan vayya 🙂 very happy to follow you!!!