Easy One Bowl Brownie
Recipe source:best recipes.com.You can find the original recipe here
2/3 Cup (150 gms)
- Light Brown Sugar–
- Vanilla extract–
1 tsp ( optional)
- Cocoa Powder –
- All purpose flour–
- Preheat oven to 170 Deg C.Line a baking pan (8×8) with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until combined.Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Next add cocoa powder and all purpose flour.Mix until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.( or until a skewer inserted into the brownie comes out with moist crumbs).Allow it to cool slightly.
- Cut into squares and serve it as it is or with vanilla ice cream.
- Use a smaller pan for thicker brownies.
- Use good quality cocoa powder for best results.
Sending this to Recipe sharing monday @ jam Hands