Quick ,easy and delicious chapathi noodles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Leftover Chapthis-3 ( see notes)
- Onion,sliced- 1 small
- Garlic ,chopped- 1 clove
- Green chilies,chopped-1
- Cabbage and carrot ,julienned- 1 cup
- Capsicum ,julienned-1/4 cup
- Black pepper powder- to taste
- Soya sauce- 1/2 tsp
- Tomato sauce- 1 tsp
- Egg- 2 small( optional)
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- as required
- Coriander leaves,chopped-as required
- Stack the chapathis one over the other and divide it into 4 quarters.
- Cut into long strips and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan,add onion,garlic and green chilies.Saute until it turns translucent.
- Add cabbage and carrot,cook for few minutes.Next add capsicum and saute for another minute.
- Now add black pepper powder,soya sauce , tomato sauce and salt to taste.Mix well until combined.
- Move the vegetable over to one side of the pan and add the eggs ( i used 2 egg whites ),add a pinch of salt,scramble the eggs as they cook and mix into the vegetables.
- Add the sliced chapathis and mix well.Add chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately..
- You can also use tortillas instead of chapathis.