Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Healthy,quick and easy Avocado chocolate mousse.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total time: 2 minutes
Recipe adapted from- aseasyasapplepie.com
- Avocado- 2 ripe,peeled and pitted
- Cocoa powder- 1/3 cup
- Agave nectar or honey- 1/3 cup( or to taste)
- Almond Milk – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract- 1/2 tsp
- In a blender /food processor ,add all the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into serving bowls.Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before seving.
- Adjust the quantity of sweetener according to your taste.
ManjuFebruary 9, 2017 at 12:24 pm
That was so quick…