Easy Cheese Rolls
Quick and easy baked cheese rolls
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 3 to 4
- Fresh bread slices-8 to 10
- Grated cheese – 4 to 5 tbsp
- Red chili flakes- as required(optional)
- Butter – as required
- Cut off the crusts from the bread .
- Flatten the bread slices using a rolling pin.Place 1.5 to 2 tsp of grated cheese on one side of the slice.
- Now roll the bread tightly and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.Brush with butter on all sides and bake @200 deg c for about 10 minute or until the rolls become golden and crisp.
- You could also add red chili flakes along with cheese, if desired..
- Stove top method-Heat 1 to 1.5 bsp butter in a pan and toast the rolls on medium low flame until golden and crisp on one side.Flip carefully and toast the other side.