Chicken Pepper Roast
Spicy, Indian style chicken roast with black pepper
Recipe Source: yummy tummy
Prep Time: 10 minutes .
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 3 to 4
- Chicken,cut into medium pieces- 500 gms
- Fennel seeds – 2 tsp
- Onion,sliced – 2 large( 1.5 cups)
- Green chilies,cut vertically- 2 to 3
- Curry leaves- 2 sprigs
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 3 to 4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder ,freshly ground- 2 to 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp( or to taste)
- Coriander leaves,chopped – 2 tbsp
- Coconut oil – as required
- Salt – to taste
- Adjust the quantity of green chilies and black pepper powder according to your taste.
sayamiApril 20, 2018 at 1:43 pm
I tried this out last weekend and my dad declared that it was absolutely superb!
I'm just a novice but your pictorial instructions made it easy and the end result was delicious!
KurryleavesMay 12, 2018 at 8:58 pm
Thank you Yamini..so happy that it worked well for you.