Easy 3 ingredient Vanilla Ice Cream
Quick and easy no churn Vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes .
Total Time Time: 4 Hours
Serves: 6 to 8
- Whipping cream- 2 cups
- Condensed Milk – 1 can(397 gms)
- Vanilla extract- 2 tsp( or use seeds from one vanilla pod)
- In a large mixing bowl,whip the cream to form soft peaks using a whisk or hand blender.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract.Fold gently until combined.Do not over mix.Transfer into a freezer safe container and cover with a lid.Freeze for about 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with caramelized nuts if desired.
- Place the mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes to chill before whipping.
- Click here for more icecream recipes.
farah saleemMay 6, 2018 at 11:04 am
oh my ! that looks perfect!! iv been wanting to make icecream for a very long time ! but hesitate to buy an ice cream maker each time I pass by one!…..u think the works for strawberry icecream too?by just adding strawberries?